About the Tairua Country Club
The Tairua Country Club (TCC) located in Tairua township offers a challenging 18 hole golf course, an eight rink bowling green and four croquet lawns. Most of the holes on the golf course have spectacular views of either the harbour, the bush, the hills or the township. Tairua is located in the Coromandel Peninsula near Pauanui. “Bill’s Place” is available for weekend and summer meals at the club.
|TAIRUA COUNTRY CLUB AERIAL VIDEO||UPCOMING EVENTS|
The above video gives an aerial perspective of the Tairua Golf Course.
It was produced by Toby Normann Aerial Perspectives with sponsorship from First National Real Estate.
|Click here to view Calendar of Events and 2017 Golf Programme.
Open Ambrose Mixed Tournament Flyer
Twilight Golf Flyer
Maori Golf Open Flyer
Sky Mason Developments and Azimuth Estate Christmas Golf Tournament
- Happy Hour: Happy Hour operates every Friday from 4.00pm until 6.00pm with reduced prices for handles of beer and glasses of house wine.
- Kitchen: “Bill’s Place” is now open for weekend and summer meals. Details are here.
- Club Room Hire: The Tairua Country Club clubrooms are available for hire. Please contact the Club Secretary (by email email@example.com) for availability and pricing.
- Club Newsletters: Please note, all members are signed up for club newsletters, but may unsubscribe at any time. View our Club Newsletters
- Facebook -Keep up-to-date with any news on the Tairua Country Club Facebook page